TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN MAKING A CONCERT BOOKING WITH US
Concert bookings are accepted on the following terms and conditions.
1. Bookings are only confirmed once a 25% deposit has been paid.
2. In the event that an organiser cancels a previously confirmed (in writing) booking less than thirty (30) days prior to the event, the deposit shall be non-refundable.
In the event that the Choir cancels a previously confirmed (in writing) concert, the organisers shall be entitled to a full refund of any deposit paid to the choir. Alternatively, with the written agreement of both parties, the Choir may hold the deposit paid by the organiser as the deposit for a future concert.
3. The balance of the fee becomes due on the day of the concert on presentation of an Invoice.
4. Concert start time must not be earlier than 20h00 on a Friday unless it is a Public Holiday. Start times for concerts on Saturday and Sunday evenings may be earlier but must be by agreement with the Choir Committee.
5. The Choir will conduct sound checks until 30 Minutes before the start of the concert. During this time the audience will not be allowed into the venue. The organisers will be advised of the time at which the Choir will require access to the venue in order to set up equipment and start the warm up process.
6. The organisers are to provide secure parking for the members of the Choir.
7. In the event of an outdoor concert, the performance area is to be in shade for the duration of the performance and should be of sufficient size so as to accommodate the entire choir and the music team.
8. Although this is not mandatory, it would be appreciated if the organisers could provide light refreshments plus tea, coffee or cold drinks for the choir members during the interval.
9. The Choir reserves the right to market its merchandise at the concert.
10. No recordings may be made (audio or visual) and used for public performance, including social media (Facebook, YouTube etc) for commercial purposes or otherwise, without the express written approval and agreement of Côr Meibion Cymru De Affrig.
I/We have read and understand the terms and conditions which apply to any booking of the Choir and agree to adhere to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed with the Choir.
By clicking on the Submission button below, it will be assumed that the authorised signatory of the organisation will sign the original request form and this be faxed or collected by the CMCDA concert organiser, as per an arranged time or scheduled appointment.